Specializing in Austin & Surrounding Area Residential as well as Creative Boutique Commercial
Gail Boston Knows Austin!
Austin Native & Broker/Owner, CRS, CLHMS, Million Dollar Guild, ABR, E-PRO
- Quality over Quantity: Your real estate needs are first & foremost
- Current Marketplace Knowledge: Austin native ‘Gail Boston knows Austin’
- Informed Decision-Making Process: Continuously educating & empowering clients
- Silent Market: Actively connected to neighborhood professional networks
- Integrity: In every relationship
- Austin Community: Improving through volunteerism & service
Call Gail Today
- Member ‘Institute for Luxury Marketing
- Winner ‘Outstanding Service’ Associated Realty of the Americas
- Published in Austin American Statesman
- Renamed, redeveloped ‘Red Bluff Arts District’- a warehouse district in East Austin
- Facilitated addition to the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve
- Located & negotiated site for Chinmaya Mission Austin
- Rookie of the Year 2006
- Publisher ‘Buying, Selling & Owning Your Home’
- Graduate Studies in Multi-Cultural Education
After growing up locally in Tarrytown & later living in Vienna, London & New York, Gail Boston came back to her favorite place in the world: Austin. This Austin native will go the extra mile to facilitate every phase of your real estate needs. Whether it’s your primary residence or an investment property, Gail is your “go to” real estate expert. Through partnering with her global, local & ‘silent market’ network of experts, she will guide you through the process with professionalism, attention to detail & knowledge.
Knowledge + focus + energy = results
Her knowledge, focus & energy get results. She has earned a reputation as one of Austin’s best negotiators & most dynamic real estate professionals; successfully serving home buyers & sellers as well as investors & business professionals. Gail has expertise in luxury residential & waterfront, Eanes School district homes, creative commercial spaces, land acquisition & conservation, & the downtown condo market. Gail is deeply committed to the Austin community & the philosophy of sustainability. She volunteers with Red Cross, Greater Austin Chapter of Families with Children from China, Woodland Reach & more. She enjoys living in West Lake Hills with her husband, daughter & two dogs. Besides family, her interests include gardening, hiking, opera, kayaking, fly fishing, cooking, reading & eco/adventure travel.
Contact: Gail@austinxboston.com or 512-626-5348